About the Book:
In this enhanced video book of the Human Anatomy Video Project series the radiology of abdomen is taught along with cross sectional anatomy of the abdomen. Scrollable images are employed with a series of questions to acquaint the learner with the process of image interpretation.
CT Abdomen Normal Anatomy, Renal Anatomy, Colon Cancer, Reading Abdominal CT
Abdominal CT: Axial, Coronal and Sagittal
This textbook is designed for medical students, residents, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals to learn and review human anatomy and to prepare for board exams. This series is authored by the faculty of Yale Human Anatomy and this work is the primary textbook for Yale medical, physician assistant and nursing students as well as the basis for Yale’s Coursera course on anatomy.
About the Series:
Explore the complete dissection cycle through fully narrated videos and interactive text created by Yale Human Anatomy Faculty. The Human Anatomy Video Project serves as a basis for anatomy education, study guides and anatomy test prep. The series presents annotated videos of human dissection using a step by step approach to understanding regional anatomy. Each volume has a set of learning objectives, interactive quizzes and a list of key structures.
The Human Anatomy Video Project Volumes:
• Introduction to Anatomy: Anatomy of the Physical Exam
• Chest: Chest Cavity and Lungs; Heart; Mediastinum
• Abdomen: Opening the Abdomen; Duodenum and Pancreas; Retroperitoneal Structures
• Pelvis and Perineum: Female; Male
• Upper Extremity: Proximal; Distal; Brachial Plexus
• Lower Extremity: Proximal; Distal
• Head: Head; Midline Head and Neck; Skull Base, Cavernous Sinus, Orbit; Brain
• Radiology (Introduction, Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis, Extremities, Skull and Brain, Spine)