Unsure of Yourself? Learn How to Develop More Confidence in Your Abilities and Achieve Your Goals
Most of us have no problems identifying goals we want to accomplish. It’s putting these plans into action that is difficult.
Sometimes we lack discipline or motivation. However, there’s another reason why you might struggle to make changes in your life – you have low self-efficacy and don’t believe in your abilities.
What is self-efficacy? What are the main four sources of it? How can you become more confident in your skills?
These are some of the questions I’ll answer in this short book. The advice you’re about to read is based both on scientific research and my personal experience. I will share fundamental knowledge that will help you build more confidence in your abilities and reach your goals.
Here are just a few things you will learn from the book:
- Five characteristics of people with strong self-efficacy and five characteristics of people with weak self-efficacy. These behaviors determine whether you’ll realize your full potential or succumb to mediocrity.
- What you can learn from building a university in space (and what it has to do with the belief in your own abilities). It’s the single most important thing to achieve bigger and bigger goals.
- A simple therapy to teach you how to handle failure the right way. It’s uncomfortable, but you can be sure it will kill your fear of failure once and for all.
- What a strange study about hitting dolls or treating them kindly can teach you about how others affect your beliefs about your competence. It’s the second most effective way to increase the strength of your belief in your abilities.
- What a phenomenon discovered by a German industrial psychologist can teach you about motivation. There’s a simple way to inspire you to put more effort into your goals.
- The #1 key to improving the confidence in your abilities. If you don’t have time to read the entire book, read this one tip alone.
- What a study on experts and novices can teach you about how experts approach problems. You too can adapt this behavior to shorten your learning curve and develop a stronger belief in your abilities.
If you don’t actively work on developing a strong sense of self-efficacy, making any kind of changes in your life will be an extremely difficult ordeal. Scroll up and buy this book now to change your life for the better.
For more resources, sign up for my self-improvement newsletter:
I love this ! I think I’ll be reading this every week; I finished in 24hours 🔥🔥 Definitely need to work on my self efficacy ☺️ I’m excited. Starting now! But really when the sun comes up 🌞 I am encouraged! I enjoyed this book. I haven’t read like this is a few years tbh and I’m also motivated to read some more 🙌🏾55
I’m so glad I stumbled across this book. It’s short & to the point.55
very good book, 10/1055
Very use full if u don’t want to remain a bot relax read this book55
This book was absolutely incredible. I’m in deep love with how everything was explained, how you stated that it’s the mindset that you carry, that will take you further, and it’s how you approach the situation. I took notes as I read because, it is extremely necessary, and I just got a facts that will help me for a lifetime so, thank you so much. Five out of five!55
Great book!!! The way this book explains how to make thinking simple along with completing goals is great.55
This is a really good motivational book, highly recommended55
Easy to read. Simple tips and pointers.55
In fashion with all of his other affordable reads on Apple Books, this one from Mr. Meadows is short & easy that’s truly well worth the advice it contains; however, there are no big secrets or guarded answers. Coincidentally, this is actually a crucial point to be made if you didn’t already know. When it all comes down to it, you are the most significant contributor to your own success. What truths are you owning up to and facing to push forward your ongoing tale?55
Good quick read with good news45